Why hello there! I’m Joanne, a Texas Longhorn slash part-time blogger slash full-time fashion enthusiast from Texas. The Status Jo is my place to share fashion inspiration, life thoughts, and stupid sarcasm with people who think like I do.
There are a few mantras that I religiously follow in life:
- Romantic comedies are a must and horror is a genre unknown to my vocabulary.
- Never say no to pecan pie or shrimp tacos. Worth every calorie. I wouldn’t suggest combining the two, though.
- You can never own enough white, black, grey, or tan. (Actually, you probably can and I probably do, but I’ll deny it any day.)
- The only forms of bribery I condone are cute mugs to add to my overflowing collection & sweets.
- On a more serious note, it’s not called a dream if it’s easily attainable. Otherwise we’d all live in an Upper East penthouse and have unlimited shopping funds.
That’s why I’m here. My dream is fashion, and my hobby is sharing it. I hope TSJ proves that. Welcome to my little corner of the world.